admindōjō is a game style, interactive Linux tutorial for junior sysadmins. It utilizes third-party tools to provide a free, real-world training environment for everybody.
The teaching environment consists of the following tools:
- InSpec by Chef - Compliance testing framework - License: Apache License 2.0 (only up to version <4.0!)
- Vagrant by HashiCorp - Easy-to-use workflow to build VM environments- License: MIT
- Virtualbox by Oracle - Powerful virtualization for enterprise as well as home use - License: GPLv2
admindōjō does not own, sell and distribute these tools and is not associated or connected with any of these tools/companies.
admindōjō is a hobby project by marvin heimbrodt.
Feeback is highly appreciated!
Create an GitHub Issue or send a mail: email@example.com
Trainings are fully open source under MIT license.
A training includes:
- a vagrantfile/overrides for admindojo base image
- instructions (newbie friendly)
- InSpec profile
- test scripts to solve a training automatically(for testing)
sumbit a training idea: issue@Github
create a training: documentation@Github
marketing & tracking
admindōjō doesn't use any tracking tools for marketing purposes.
admindōjō does store a login cookie on your local computer to save your login status.
admindōjō stores logs with your IP for tracking the high score, anti-cheat, debugging and security reasons. Nothing gets used for marketing.
admindōjō uses Sendgrid to send you emails when creating a new account. (see gdprtracker.io for more information)
admindōjō uses Microsoft azure to host this website. (see gdprtracker.io for more information)